Thursday, November 19, 2009

Headlamp's here~

As previously mentioned, both my Gen2's headlamps have watermarks..strangely in the inside of the headlamp. Just pointed it out during maintenance and surprisingly, Proton offered to change the whole headlamp, both of it! I thought it would be just a simple taking off the lense and wiping it then replace it and add those bonding stuff so it remains water resistant, how silly of me~ :P

So, this afternoon..around 1.45pm, got a call from the friendly Ms Nurul of Proton CoSE to inform me that both headlights are already ready for installation. She then asked me when I will be able to go and get the replacement done. Then I remembered that 'they' still owe me a leather seat. When I questioned Ms Nurul, she said she was not aware and need to check on that.

So, since she needs to check (should take about a month or two..:D) I decided that I would go get my headlamps swapped on my next service (20, 000KM) and asked to see whether they can keep it safe for me til then. Ms Nurul said 'Ok', and so that's it. Hope they will keep the new headlights safe and 'new' until I get there probably next month. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment